Our hydrology experts specialise in natural flood management and flood risk assessment and mitigation, including sustainable drainage systems.
At R G Parkins, we embrace the principles of sustainable development and work pro-actively to reduce the probability and impact of flooding across all our disciplines, while enhancing the natural landscape and increasing biodiversity.
We offer a wide range of services to understand and mitigate the risk of flooding on any development site, from a small domestic extension to a large new housing development. We develop robust drainage solutions having carefully assessed the wider hydrology issues and implications.
We can guide your scheme through the planning process, ensuring that our designs align with national and local planning policies and design codes and building regulations.
- Flood investigation reports
- Nutrient Neutrality Assessments
- Flood Risk Assessments and consent applications
- Flood risk mitigation reports
- River and catchment modelling
- Hydrology and hydraulic studies
– including climate change modelling
- Natural Flood Management scheme design
- Geomorphological assessments
- Drainage assessments and detailed design
– Foul drainage design
– Private treatment plants
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Independent analysis and expert witness services
We work with
- Lead Local Flood Authorities (LLFA)
- Local communities
- Environment Agency
- Water supply companies
- Housing and commercial developers
- Planning consultants
- Highway Authorities